Friday, September 23, 2005

Goodnight and goodbye...

It needs to be said, its all well and good,
Its time to say goodbye, good luck my job is done.
Whether my heart or my head leads me,
I want it to involve you, but it cant.

I wish upon a shining star, that life is good for you,
I hope all you dreams become reality, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Journeys do come to an end, and for this one it is spent,
My heart is breaking writing you this, but let be known pain can also be good.

May, wont come, unfortunately it will be skipped.
That is worry that can be taken from you troubles.
But I will try to erase myself from your memory for the sake of your happiness,

No need to speak up, I cant listen to it anymore.
No explanations necessary its ok. Its ok.

Please no more spite, no more fights,
The story doesnt need to end that way,
Be true to yourself you will find your path, you will succeed, you will win.

Happiness is all I wanted for you, you have chosen this route,
Please apologise for the friction I have caused.
I would have reacted the same way..

Dont think of me when it snows, May was only another month similar to the next,
I cherish the words you have said, the gifts you have bestowed on my life.
You want me to let you go.. Your released, you free.

Curtain is closing, its been fun, its been a pleasure. Goodnight and goodbye.

4 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Indianguman said...

beautiful and generous...

Greetings!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Thank you kindly.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Åñèè§å said...

that was really touching...it must off taken alot to write something so personal....and sad at the same time

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Thankyou, yes it broke my heart to write that, but Im better and stronger for it. I still shed a tear when I read it though, and its really wierd to do that especially when I was the one who wrote it. lol.
I left a little message on your blog page, i hope you dont mind.
Thankyou again for your comment.
nic xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home