Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Black rose

Sitting in a darken room, silence all around,

She pushes her worthless tears slowly from her cheek.

Why is the the sun so bright, but her thoughts so dark,

Sickness plagues her head, the screams dont get heard.

Sleep is such a release, she wishes it lasts forever,

a black rose makes her smile, as she lays down and drifts away.

In a sweet dream, she laughs and cheers,

Everything makes sense, she feels complete.

Awakening is always a painful reality,

She stands, brushes off her worries and walks away.

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Thank you.. now your turn...
1. Talented..
2. gee thats not hard.. The song is all you.... beyond words
3. oh jello.. mmm i dont know about avocado but strawberry would smell better.
4. Do we have drive through here?.
5. ICQ - the totally cool canadian rock star...
6. moose..tee hee hee
7. Why am I missing you so much?

Why dave eh.. stupidity, pregnancy,did I mention stupidity.. but that chapter was closed a long time ago.
I hope I can talk to you soon.. but if its through here thats ok. take care doug. xxx

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

What more can any one add here..but tears.

I love your blog Nic!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Thankyou consise!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger charles blunt said...

I got here from consise10 blog which I really like .And yes I also like yours and will probably visit again .

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Thankyou charles.. visit anytime..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home