Sunday, June 25, 2006

Confusing....

I wish I could speak the words that are so twisted and entangled in my head at the moment. I try to think back to a time where minor comodoties where just that, minor comodoties. Do we try to think way to outside the box every step that we take whilst getting odder, I hate to think what my mind will be like when im 70.

The last time I had a chat close friend the conversation was full of umms and arrs the whole way through. I don't get the fact that two people who apart from living thousands upon thousands of miles away, living two totally separate lives can talk about absolutely nothing. Do we grow out of our friends? Or do we grow out of ourselves? I personally think no, but when forced conversation starts to play on peoples emotions I think that's when you take a step back and analyse what the hell is going on.

I think the fact that Im tired and both physically and mentally at the moment makes me a very boring person and this is billowing from me.

What to do, what to do? I wish that things didn't seem so much of a struggle at the moment, Im trying my hardest to be positive for everyone else's sake but maybe for the moment maybe I need to take some of my own advise and deal with the issues at hand. It sucks that you get to the point where this is necessary in order to keep up the current trend of your life.

This to you might just be muddled and confusing, but unfortunately this is where my head is at, at the moment. A huge big jigsaw puzzle with half the pieces missing. But hey a least I could report on the letter D.. LOL.

Oh well, that is life.

5 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I didn't forget about you. I've been at see all weekend. :) I hope you are still coming in July!!!??? Questions....

:S

I have the feeling that you are staying there. :(

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

looks like you forgot about me :(

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger consise10 said...

Hmmm I ve also had pitiful such conversations on this medium with people who persist in keeping contact even though everything else suggests negative.My question is why do we hang on and persevere with something we know isn't going any where?
Nic another point you made here which absolutely alarms me is was the word you chose to describe yourself as "boring"....and just from what you express in the blog here I find you fascinating and insightful...not boring! I often relate here in your space.Cheer up mate... {{{{Hugs}}}}

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Thankyou to you to both of you for your comments.

Doug- Yes I am coming, but unfortunately I have to get a few health issues out of the way first.. Of course Im coming, god I have my tickets and passport here waiting for the ok from the doctor.

Consise- You always seem to put a smile on my face when you drop past. I am a creator of my own boringness..lol.. I wish I could find a common medium from being totally bored to totally flat out.
Thankyou for your kind words.

Love Nic xxx

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

where are you???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home