Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Stone In Time

If I could take one glimpse of your smile,
I would walk away complete.

I wish and pray that things could stay still, quiet and calm,
Just to feel you beside me, near and warm.

To hear your voice, to see the words flow from your mouth,
To finally close the gap that we have been striving though all these years.

My heart has waited and will continue to.. but my health is unraveling fast
Its ok, Im ok but the wait might continue for a little while longer.

don't forget me in the cold snow.. I may not speak but i am here,
Im always here, and show up at the most needed times, as do you.

Can I keep you? Can I keep loving you? You have my soul and my heart,
there has to be more I can offer...................

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

*smiles*

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

what lovely heart felt sentiments...beautiful Nic..i'm sure iain above agrees...:-}
The new look is refreshing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home