Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yes..No.. I don't know.. figure it out.. geeze

What do you do? Where do you go? What is your name? What seems to be the problem? Are you looking for something? Can I help you? Can you help yourself? ... Come on people dont make yourself look as silly as you sound!!

Boring senseless questions seem to fill my day today, blank faces coming and going with no real insight to what they want. Endless unbalance of friendly painful smiles and unhappy frowns.

I feel like Im stuck in a rut, running around in circles everyday. I hate it. I hate when I need something or someone their never there or Im caught up. Its happening more and more that Im becoming invisiable to people, overlooked or push aside.... forgotten...

Oh well this is life...

Nic xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home