Monday, March 06, 2006

Control..

This is the goodbye, the final goodbye,
your ghostly shadow will haunt me no more.
The pain in my heart, has turned to a bad taste in my mouth,
Its over, a 15 year ache has finally ceased.

Your face has made me realise,
that the past was based on a fairytale,

the white picket fence is still there,
but im standing, smiling with someone new.

I feel happy, I am happy.

There is nothing left to say,
but with a smile on my face, I nod to acknowledge you,

with my head held high,
I walk away from you, our past, the distant memories.

I've been saved by myself, for the first time in my life.

I'm in control, I've taken over!

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Wow...visually stunning.Touching.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Thankyou Consise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home