Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cursed..

I took it off today, for the first time.. The little silver ring of you that has graced my finger for the last few months. I didn't take it off for any particular reason, just because it was hot and my hands were feeling like balloons..

But moments after I did things started to go wrong, probably coincidence, glasses were dropped, I banged my knee on the table, cut my finger while making lunch and last but not least I washed something blue with the whites and now all the clothes blend into the sky.

I know you were behind it and from now on it will stay put on my finger where it should be.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

that'll teach ya to mess with charms and talismans! ;) hehehehe

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Nic said...

I knew you were behind it..

Well I hope you like me in sky blue, because aparently now it is my favourite colour.. Hahahaha.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

You look good in everything, of course. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home