Monday, December 12, 2005

Yet again another post....

Im really flogging my page to death lately, but I have a hundred and one things to say about absoultly nothing, but I still insist plodding on.

My little girl had her Christmas concert today, it was the most adorable thing you have ever seen.
25 little 4 and 5 year olds singing and dancing to Christmas carols. God it so warmed my heart seeing my little girl up there, so proud of herself.. I will post a couple of pics soon.

Well I think Ive run out of puff for tonight, but as my new found love of talking goes no doubt you will see me soon.

Ciao

Nic



1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Nice to hear of your pride and love for your dear daughter nic.

My sons who`s six has just recovered from the 'chicken pox' and now my daughter has them.She`s two and they seem worse on her for some reason. Silly me, didn`t innoculate them. Ahh well, at least when it`s all over they can both say they are completely immune to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home