Friday, October 28, 2005

I adore..

I love music... good music.. so today I thought I would list some of my favourite life changing tunes. I have also put those verses that make you tear up when you listen to them .. I love when a song grabs me like that..

Sorry to all those who don't like my choice in music but eh, there is plenty of other things to read on this site.. tee hee hee

Here we go (in no particular order):

Tuna in the brine... Silverchair (diorama Album)

'closer now then we ever have,
we are closer now then we ever should
we are closer than ever been before,
closer to everything.....'

Anywhere.... Evenescence (Origin Album - ps. have fun finding it.)

I've dreamt so long I cannot dream anymore
Let's run away, I'll take you there
We leaving here tonight,
There's no need to tell anyone,
They will only hold us down'

The way I feel... 12 Stones ( self titled album)
'cause I hate the way I feel tonight,
and I know I need you in my life,
yes I hate the way I feel inside,
I promise ill make the sacrifice.'

Downfall... Matchbox 20 (More than you think you are album)
'Lay it down
I've always been with you
Hear me now
With all that's within you
Be my savior and I'll be your downfall
'


Plush... Stone Temple Pilots (Core album.. The mighty STP!!)
'And I feel that time's a wasted go So where ya going to tomorrow?
And I see that these are lies to come So would you even care?'

My last breathe....Evanescence (Fallen or anywhere but home.. take your pick)
'closing your eyes to disappear,you pray your dreams will leave you here
but still you wake and know the truth,no one's there
say goodnight...Don't be afraid...calling me, calling me as you fade to black'

ok Last one.. lets make it a 12 stones one..

In my head... 12 Stones (Self titled album)
'Deep inside your eyes I am blinded by your love
Still I run so far just to find that
I'm alone again'


Well that's me done.. Have a lovely day...

Mwwwaahhhh



3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

I really am fascinated by 'evanescence' and really only became interested in them when Australian Idol 2 winner Casey Donovan sang a beautiful but haunting rendition of one of their hits. Their lyrics all carve straight into my veins. Very intense indeed. Thanks for sharing some of your favourite lyrics here Nic.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I totally agree consise. I love the haunting sounds of their earlier stuff right through to when they put a bit of punch into in with their latest stuff. There are too many songs to mention that are a direct reflection of my life.
I hope your feeling a little better consise, it aweful to see a warm hearted person like yourself, feeling weighed down by your own thoughts. Take Care of yourself you hear :)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Hey thanks nic, you come across that way your self you know? Warm hearted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home