Friday, December 09, 2005

Hi, Im Nicole your welcome mat.... Please wipe your feet on the way in.

I wonder if it is just me or is the world spiraling out of control at the moment, or is it just my world?
Ive decided to give up faith in Karma. Its official I little to no faith in anything due to being screwed by the system.

I hate the fact that you put yourself out there and the the only thing useful is that you can be used as a door mat. Picking up everyone's emotional garbage, scrounging through it just to give back a little advise only to be not taken or not noticed. Im sick of it, Im angry and most of all its playing on my patience so I feel like im going to give up caring.

If you are wondering, this spurt of anger isn't aimed at one thing or person, its pretty much everything to date..

Oh well Im sure Ill get over it.. Hey we are all forced to eventually.... thankyou for listening to my little tantrum.

Ciao... Nic

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Ohh shit! I know what you mean nic.

In my situation,I try not to allow those interfering types to bother me. I do not acknowledge their unforging natures and will say this: that their vision needs correction.

You most certainly aren`t a doormat in my mind, and I do respect your thoughts, and can see that this is a 'moment' you are having.I am glad you have chosen to express it.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I'm sorry.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Consise- Thankyou for you kind words yet again.

Doug- There is nothing to be sorry for, this in no way was aimed at you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home