Sunday, December 11, 2005

Reflection is only a step...

Indeed it is.. We all need those mighty steps to fix the unraveled mess and to set a clear path to move forward. Im slowly warming up to the fact that things can get better with a little reflection, learning from those hard to swallow situations and regardless of how strong you think that you are sometimes you need a little guidance to see the bigger picture.

It makes me wonder if we had a book of our lives from start to end, realistically would you want to change it? Even sadness and pain eventually brings knowledge and awareness, the ability to be come strong and stable. I must admit a bottle of white out would come in handy for those unspeakable moments.. aghhh.

2005 has been dogged repeatedly through my blog, and there is no two ways about it, its a cursed year! But with the end insight the mood is changing for the better and the mood of others has greatly increased, people are starting to smile, lives are moving in a more positive path and those I love who have been suffering are fighting back with both fists in the air.

Im loving the way I feel right in this moment of time (mind you it is 330am) Im buzzing... I don't know if it because I've gone into hyperdrive being overtired or if it was a welcomed phone call that went for hours but could have lasted forever...

Well I could spin stories for hours but I think I have bored you enough..

Its on the up and up.. Jump on for the ride I have reserved extra seats!!

Nic xxx

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Happy to hear life`s on the up nic. And seriously the end to this wretched year is near.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home