Monday, January 02, 2006

Goodbye 2005

Well finally that evil year is over and now we are heading to what could be the best year to date!

This year is going to be filled with loads of excitement, change and new adventures, actually the new adventure is what is driving the excitement and change this year...

Im taking a trip mid year to Canada to see my Doug and cant wait.. Im even excited about the long 37 hour flight over.. It feels like I have been waiting a life time to take this trip and finally this is the year!!!

Whatelse is happening this year.. umm. oh my little girl starts school in February, I cant believe one moment they are little helpless babies and with a blink of an eye they are independent little people toddling off to school. Aghhh. I feel so old.. hahaha.

Anyway I hope you all had a great Christmas and a fantastic new year.

Nic xxx


4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

Yay for the modern technology of travel! 37 hours? ewww.... But glad you're coming! :) :D

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Is she the first one going to school nic? Reason I ask is because my son will be in grade two this year and I remember his first day a couple of years ago as clear as day.
Your pending trip sounds like it is much awaited.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I didn't get your e-mail. :(

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Nic said...

c
Yes she is and as time is closing in im getting so nervous for her, but in her eyes its the most exciting journey.
The trip will be fantastic, I can wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home