Saturday, February 25, 2006

Gday!

Well firstly.. Hello to all of you.. yes I know its been quite awhile since I have left anything on here but hopefully the crazies of my life might settle down a little in the near future.

Unfortunately, Im digging deep to write something insightful on here tonight, but all Ive got is that Im tired, its been a huge week and god bless weekends.

But before I end this short and boring blog, I just wanted to let someone know that Im thinking of them, and yes you know who you are.. Its like Ive hit a mighty big brickwall in contacting you and hopefully you will see this and know that Im here and that I miss you.

Anyway thats it for Nicole tonight, but I will get something more interesting down in the next couple of days.

Big bear hugs and sloppy kisses for all

Nic xxx

3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

It works the other way too!
:)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

Smiles at nic :--))

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Thanks for dropping in consise :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home