Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hoax

I've been caught out.. There isn't any big news, it was a desperate attempt at attention.. I was starting to get a tad lonely floating around the blog world without anyone to join me.

Unfortunately I have dealt my own hand in this little dilemma because my sporadic posts here and there, which have been filled with basically crap, self righteous crap at that.

There has been a lot of self surveys floating around at the moment and I thought for a second of putting one on here, but maybe I will fill out a survey for myself.

Name- Nicole
Age- 27 going on 40
Where I live- Canberra ACT Australia
Job- I live in Canberra so of course Im a public servant.
Children- two of the most beautiful girls in the world.
Hobbies- Does work and kids count for a hobby?

that's about it.. My life in a nut shell..LOL..

Anyway.. Hopefully the next post I put on, might have something exciting in it. Maybe the sky will be falling, I could have a lottery win, or maybe I could make up something that will make you go wow Nicole that's cool..LOL

I hope the Easter bunny finds you in the morning! I must admit I hope he doesn't find me.. I know my hips so don't need the chocolate.

Nic xx

4 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

mmmmmmmmmmm hips

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Cheeky boy.. you wouldnt say that if I do consume the amount of chocolate that I want to it would be more like Aghhhhhhhhh hips.. lol

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh hips!!!!

Godzirra!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Nic said...

oh dear.. not game to comment on that..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home