Sunday, March 19, 2006

I can finally speak or breathe either/or

Today unlike yesterday, has begun in a different note. I was awoken by my beautiful little girl Tara giving me a lovely kiss on my cheek and whispering 'mummy I love you'. What more would you want out of an early morning wake up call.

I want to take back the negative cloud that hung over yesterday's post, but I still cant seem to shake how asking for forgiveness over a few unnecessary words is going to be a task bigger then I expected. Im sorry again for having a bad day and taking it out on you.. Unfortunately there is no big mental underlying problem with the day I had yesterday, it was just day that went bad from the start.

But anyway she smiling today.

Big bear hugs and sloppy kisses

Nic xxx

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger consise10 said...

How beautiful of her nic.Children can have that reality effect on all of us in our darkest times I believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home